Why buy Uniwarfin (Warfarin) in preventing blood from clotting?
Uniwarfin is extensively used in preventing the blood from clotting in cases such as pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis. It is sold under several brand names. However, the generic Uniwarfin is cheaper than its branded counterpart. You can purchase it here at $2.59 for 30 tablets of 2mg. The brand name of this drug sold at the market is at $14.00 for 10 tablets of 2mg.
How does Uniwarfin (Warfarin) work?
Uniwarfin contains Warfarin as an active ingredient. It belongs to an anti-coagulant group of drug. It works by decreasing the ability of your body from forming a blood clot. It blocks the formation of vitamin K that is essential for blood clotting and to prevent bleeding. Warfarin makes your blood thin. It stops the blood clot from forming. It also prevents the blood clot from growing larger.
How to use Uniwarfin (Warfarin)?
Take Uniwarfin exactly as directed by your doctor. The recommended dose is 750 mg per day. You can take 250 mg of this medication three times a day or as prescribed by your doctor. Take each dose with water. Swallow the drug as a whole. You may take the drug with or without food. Take the drug at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. Never skip a dose to gain the best result. For a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember.
What are the side effects of Uniwarfin (Warfarin)?
Below are lists of possible side effects of this drug:
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
- A headache
- Blood in urine and stool
- Skin itching
- Unusual bleeding
- Skin redness
If symptoms persist consult your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember:
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- This drug may increase your risk of bleeding. Be careful when doing things such as cutting fingernails and using sharp objects.
- Avoid sudden diet when using this drug. Consult your doctor about this.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic drinks when using this drug.
- Do not stop the medicine abruptly without consulting your doctor.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this drug.