Why buy Tegrital (Carbamazepine) to treat seizures?
Tegrital treats illnesses such as Epilepsy and Trigeminal Neuralgia. Epilepsy is an illness that causes the attack of seizure. Unconsciousness and shaking are some of the marks of epilepsy. The Tegrital tablet is also a treat of trigeminal neuralgia. Trigeminal neuralgia is a disorder that affects the nerves. It is illustrated by lasting pain.
How does Tegrital (Carbamazepine) work?
Tegrital has carbamazepine as an active ingredient. It is a treatment for certain kind of seizures. It lowers the dull firing of brain cells. It works by acting on ion stations in the brain. Tegrital is also used in treating nerve pain and attitude disorder. Nerve illness such as:
- Trigeminal neuralgia
How to use Tegrital (Carbamazepine)?
Use Tegrital as prescribed by your doctor. Take Tegrital tablet with or without a meal. Do not take in a bigger dose than what is given. Consult a doctor before you stop taking the tablet to avoid seizures.
What are the side effects of Tegrital (Carbamazepine)?
Here are some of the minor and major side effects of Tegrital tablet:
- Dim eyesight (severe)
- Diarrhea (severe)
- Vomiting (severe)
- Rigidity of limbs (severe)
- Headache (severe)
- Tiredness (severe)
- Urination (severe and rare)
- Weight increase (severe and rare)
- Yellowish eyes and skin (severe and rare)
- Increased sweating
- Dry mouth
- Skin Rash
Severe: Ask your doctor directly if one of these signs is experience on a constant basis. Continue the monitoring on the side effects that occur rarely. Doctor’s opinion is very important.
Warning and Precaution
Strictly observe the proper intake of the Tegrital tablet to avoid serious illness.
- This tablet is not allowed for pregnant women
- Optional when no safer tablet available to those who are breastfeeding.
- This may raise the danger of suicidal thought.
- Seizures, behavioral sickness, shake, and unease.
- Not advised for patients with a severe liver injury.
- Weak liver function.
- Do not take this medicine if having a weak liver function. This is not allowed to those who have low WBC.
Other things to remember:
- Always use with precautions
- For signs of withdrawal, don’t stop using without the doctor’s advice.
- An increase in dosage depends on the patients’ response.
Here are some precautions provided to prevent side effects
- It should be limited in patients with depression.
- Discontinue using if signs come out
- Observe blood cells from time to time
- Half of the usual dose should be given to those patients with kidney injury