Why buy Warf (Warfarin)?
Warf is an effective prevention for blood clots. This drug works to reduce your risk to form blood clots in your body. It is highly safe and prescribed by the doctor. Caution is still necessary while using this drug even all of the drugs. Warf is the cheapest remedy for treating blood clotting conditions than the following:
- Thrombolytic Therapy
- Vena Cava Filters
- Compression Stockings
- Other Medicines
Warf is very affordable than its brand name in the market. The brand name of this drug is sold at $23.00 for 10 tablets of 1mg. You can purchase this on us for only $1.36 for 30 tablets of 1mg. Buy this on us to save up to 25% more.
How does Warf (Warfarin) work?
Warfarin is an active ingredient of Warf. It belongs to an anticoagulant group of drugs. This medicine works by preventing the clot formation in your arteries and veins. It lowers your body’s ability to form blood clots. It does by blocking the blood clotting factors needed to cause a blood clot. It works by stopping the clot from growing larger. Warfarin also works by preventing bleeding.
How to use Warf (Warfarin)?
Take this medicine as directed by your doctor. Follow the directions on the label as instructed carefully.
- The medicine comes in a tablet form you need to take it by mouth. Swallow the drug with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the medicine.
- Take it once a day or as recommended by your doctor. Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. You may take the drug with a full or empty stomach.
- The length of using this drug will depend on your condition and your doctor. Do not stop the course of medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Warf (Warfarin)?
The side effects of the drug may include:
- Chest pain
- Trouble breathing
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle Pain
Call your doctor if you experience nosebleed, bleeding gums, coughing up blood and death of skin tissue.
Warning and Precaution
- Avoid drinking alcohols and cranberry juice while taking this drug.
- Always monitor your condition while using this drug. It may also increase your risk of bleeding.
- Avoid any accident or injury to happen.
- Do not consume foods rich in vitamin K. It may affect your treatment using this drug.
- This drug is unsafe to use when you’re pregnant or lactating.
- Some drug may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.