Why buy Foracort Forte Rotacaps (Budesonide + Formoterol Fumarate) for asthma?
Foracort Forte is an effective medication against chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD. It also prevents asthma attacks and asthma symptoms. Foracort is used in the inhibition of bronchospasm caused by exercise. Foracort is may be used for any purpose not mentioned here. Foracort Forte Rotacaps is available here for $12.77 only.
How does Foracort Forte Rotacaps (Budesonide + Formoterol Fumarate) work?
Budesonide + Formoterol Fumarate are the main content of Foracort Forte Rotacaps. It works by acting as the bronchodilator and by preventing trouble in breathing. It relaxes the airways by opening the passage of the air to improve breathing.
How to use Foracort Forte Rotacaps (Budesonide + Formoterol Fumarate)?
Discuss with your doctor the risk and benefits of the medicine before using. Use this medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Refer to the instructions printed in the package. Do not use greater or less amount than what is set by the doctor. Continue using this medicine as long as you are allowed.
What are the side effects of the Foracort Forte Rotacaps (Budesonide + Formoterol Fumarate)?
Foracort Forte Rotacaps has major and minor side effects. Severe effects may occur rarely but in this case, you must call your doctor right away. The side effects of Foracort Forte Rotacaps are:
- Dizziness and Headache
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Dry mouth and runny nose
- Sinus pain and dry cough
- Deepened and hoarse voice
Get medical help if this side effect persists. Other serious side effects are:
- Tremor and Restlessness
- Stabbing chest and Fever
- Green mucus in a cough
- Blurry vision and sore lips
- Persistent Asthma and irregular heartbeat
This is not the whole list of the side effects of Foracort Forte Rotacaps.
Warnings and Precautions
Follow the instructions in using Foracort Rotacaps to avoid any severe effects. Important things to remember:
- Let your doctor know about your recent medication
- This may reduce the count of the white blood cell in the body
- Do not use this if you are allergic to its content, pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using this medicine if you already have an Asthma attack and severe COPD
- This is not for children below 4 years old
- Inform your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Food or drug allergy
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure and Diabetes