Why buy Theo Asthalin Forte (Salbutamol Sulphate Theophylline) for asthma?
Theo Asthalin Forte is mainly used in treating bronchospasm linked with asthma and other pulmonary diseases. It gives relief to a cough, wheezing, cold and shortness of breath. Theo Asthalin Forte is manufactured by Cipla. You can buy Theo Asthalin Forte here at a very reasonable price.
How does Theo Asthalin Forte (Salbutamol Sulphate Theophylline) work?
Theo Asthalin Forte contains Salbutamol sulphate Theophylline as active ingredients. Salbutamol is a short-acting beta agonist. It stimulates the beta 2 receptors and relaxes the smooth muscles in the airways. It also stops the production of anti-inflammatory cell mediator that causes the airway to tighten. Theophylline helps relaxes the constricted bronchioles by preventing the transcription of the inflammatory genes. This calms the muscle in the airways allowing more oxygen to flow into the lungs.
How to use Theo Asthalin Forte (Salbutamol Sulphate Theophylline)?
Take Theo Asthalin Forte as prescribed by your physician. Swallow the tablet with a glass full of water. Do not break or crush the tablet. Take it as a full and do not dissolve it. Take the exact dose that is being set by the doctor. The dosage of the medicine depends on the patient’s condition. Do not alter the given dose to avoid severe side effects. Take the medicine at the same time each day as long as the doctor allows you. Inform your doctor before you will stop taking the medicine.
What are the side effects of Theo Asthalin Forte (Salbutamol Sulphate Theophylline)?
Theo Asthalin Forte has side effects as the other drug. However, the effects of this medicine do not come very often. The commonly seen side effects of Theo Asthalin Forte are:
- Stomach, abdominal, bladder pain
- Cloudy or bloody urine, Diarrhea
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Hoarseness, cough, difficulty in breathing
- A sore throat, skin rash or a runny nose
This is not the complete list of the Theo Asthalin Forte. Know all the risk and benefits of this medicine before taking.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this medicine if:
- You are allergic to its content, pregnant or breastfeeding
- This medicine is not allowed for children 4 years old and below
- You are suffering from Hypertension
- You have a history of epilepsy or diabetes or a heart rhythm problem
Take care of the following things on or before taking the medicine:
- Do not take expired drugs
- Have a complete record of the drug that you are taking along with this tablet
- This drug is used for long-term treatment of Asthma
- Theo Asthalin forte is not for acute Asthma attacks
- Keep this away from the reach of Children
- store this medicine in a room away from heat, light and moist