Why buy Beclate Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
Beclate Rotacaps is effective in controlling of bronchial asthma attacks. It helps relieves the signs of runny, itchy, stuffy nose and sneezing. This can prevent skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. Beclate Rotacaps is approved in the US. It is available here for $4.62 only.
How does Beclate Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate) work?
Beclate Rotacaps contains Beclomethasone Dipropionate as an active ingredient. It inhibits substances that cause inflammation in the lungs. It stops swelling, pain, and redness. This stops the factors that cause asthmatic conditions. Beclate Rotacaps stops the swelling of the airways in the lungs by targeting the inflammation causing factor making breathing easier.
How to use Beclate Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
Do not swallow the Beclate Rotacaps. This is to be taken by inhalation using Rota haler. Wash your mouth after using to avoid irritation and dry mouth. Throw the empty container after use. The correct dose to be taken must be in the instruction of the doctor.
Use this medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Do not discontinue use without a doctor’s advice. Do not use smaller or larger amount than what is given. The use of Beclate Rotacaps is not dependent on food timings.
What are the side effects of Beclate Rotacaps (Beclomethasone Dipropionate)?
Discuss with your doctor the risk and benefits of this medicine. The onset and duration of the effect depend on the dose strength. It also depends on your present medical condition. Here are some of the commonly seen side effects of Beclate Rotacaps:
- A headache and sore throats
- White Patches
- Thinning of the skin and Thirst
- Oral Candidiasis
- Dermal thinning and Pharyngitis
- Sneezing and Mild cough
- Rashes and itching
- Swelling of the face, tongue, and throat
However, this is not the whole list of the effects of Beclate Rotacaps. Any sign of persistent effects must be reported to the doctor immediately.
Warnings and Precautions
Strictly follow all the warnings and precautions while using Beclate Rotacaps. Do not use this drug if you:
- Are allergic to the content in it
- Are pregnant or planning to be pregnant and breastfeeding
- Have diabetes
- Have problems in the thyroid
- Have cataract, glaucoma or an eye disorder
- Have Psychosis and depression
- Have herpes, fungal infections, and history of tuberculosis
These are the things to be noted
- Keep the medicine in a tight and close container
- Keep away from the reach of children
- This is not a nebulizer and not used for the fast help of acute bronchospasm
- Must use with caution to patients with ocular herpes infection