Why buy Azee (Azithromycin) for bacterial infections?
Azee is a drug which approved by FDA. It is safe and effective to use against infections caused by a bacteria. It may have some side effects but it is normal for all drugs. You can buy this drug here for reasonable price.
How does Azee (Azithromycin) work?
The active ingredient of Azee is Azithromycin. It belongs to a group of a drug known as Macrolide. It works by preventing the bacteria from producing essential protein. In this process, the bacteria can no longer grow and repair themselves. This causes the bacteria to die.
How to use Azee (Azithromycin)?
- Before using this drug make sure that you consult your doctor. Take the drug as directed by your doctor. Check the label stated and read for the directions. Follow the instruction carefully. Do not use more or less of it. Follow the right dosage as instructed.
- The drug comes in the oral form you need to take it by mouth. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take it 2 times per day or as recommended by your doctor. You may take the drug with food or without food. Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose.
- In case you forgot to take a dose, take it as you remember. If it’s time for your next dose leave the forgotten one. Go back to your usual schedule. Never take 2 doses just to cover up with the one you missed.
What are the side effects of Azee (Azithromycin)?
Azee may cause some unwanted side effects such as:
- A headache
- Chest pain
- Mouth sores
- Mild stomach pain
- Peeling of skin
- Vaginal discharge
Not all people will experience this side effect. But if it occurs, those are some common side effects of the drug. If this symptom persists consult your doctor.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not take antacids while using this drug. It may lose its efficacy.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.
- Azee may cause diarrhea. Stop using this drug if you experience watery or bloody diarrhea.
- Do not stop the medication abruptly. Consult your doctor regarding this thing.
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating talk with your doctor before using this drug.