Why buy Norflox 200mg (Norfloxacin) for bacterial infections?
Norflox 200 mg is mainly prescribed for the treatment of bladder and urinary tract infections due to bacteria. It effectively kills the bacteria that cause the infections by inhibiting the synthesis of the bacterial DNA gyrase enzyme. Norflox 200 mg is FDA in treating bacterial infection.
How does Norflox 200mg (Norfloxacin) work?
Norflox 200 mg contains Norfloxacin as an active ingredient. It is a synthetic broad-spectrum antibacterial agent that works by stopping the growth of the bacteria. This will not work on viral infections such as flu and colds. It inhibits the enzyme that is needed for the bacteria to multiply. The onset of the work of this medicine is from 1 to 2 hours after taking. The duration of the effect in the body is 9 to 12 hours.
How to use Norflox 200mg (Norfloxacin)?
Take Norflox 200 mg by mouth. The dose and duration in taking this medicine must be set by the doctor. Norflox is usually taken twice a day. Take this with a glass full of water. Do not have dairy products or yogurt while taking this medicine. Drink plenty of water while you are taking this. The duration of and dose of this medicine depends on your condition. Tell your doctor before you will stop taking Norflox.
What are the side effects of Norflox 200mg (Norfloxacin)?
The side effects of this medicine are:
- Vomiting, Nausea
- A headache, Dizziness
- Constipation, abdominal pain
- Back pain, weakness, diarrhea, Heartburn, skin rash
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Norflox. Call your doctor in case of severe or persistent side effects. The side effects of this medicine do not come very often.
Warnings and Precautions
This medicine is not effective for viral infections. Note the following before or during the use of this medicine:
- This is not for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Do not use this drug if you are allergic to any of its content
- Store this drug away from heat and moisture
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Take Norflox only for the purposes that are stated here
- Do not alter the dosage of this drug unless you are told to do so
- Norflox is not for 18 years old and below
- Do not take this medicine if you have severe liver injury
- Do not use this if you have a history of kidney or heart transplant