Why buy Cefadur DT (Cefadroxil) for bacterial infections?
Cefadur is the best alternative treatment for bacterial infection. Many have proved that it is effective and has many uses. Once you consume this drug you may notice the effect within 1 hour. It may have side effects to such people who are sensitive to medicine. Cefadur has a cheaper price than buying the brand name in the market. This drug is available on our website. You can buy it at the lowest price with us.
How does Cefadur DT (Cefadroxil) work?
Cefadroxil acts as an active ingredient of the drug. This drug is an antibiotic that works to kill the bacteria. It also works to inhibit the protein synthesis of the bacteria. Cefadroxil weakens the cell wall of certain bacteria. It allows the water to enter and causes it to burst. In this process, the cell wall has been destroyed. The bacteria can no longer survive and repair themselves. Cefadroxil removes the bacteria causing infection in your body.
How to use Cefadur DT (Cefadroxil)?
The following are ways on how to use the drug:
- Before using this drug consult with your doctor first. Tell him all the information needed. Inform your doctor if you have a certain condition.
- Follow your doctor’s prescription. Take it as directed to you. Read the label and follow the directions carefully. Do not use more or less of the drug.
- Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. You may take it with or without food. But it is advisable to take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Take Cefadur once or twice a day or take it as per your doctor’s advice. Take it at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. Never skip a dose to achieve the best result.
- In case you forgot to take a dose, take it as you remember. If it’s time for your next dose leave the one that you forgot. Go back to your usual schedule. Never take 2 doses just to cover up with the one that you missed.
What are the side effects of Cefadur DT (Cefadroxil)?
The following are some side effects that may appear such as:
- Allergic reaction
- Joint pain
- Painful urination
- Abdominal pain
Consult your doctor right away if this symptom does not go away.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Never use this drug if you are taking other medication.
- Do not stop the medication. Finish the entire course of drug.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when using this drug.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating, you’re not advised to use this drug.
If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.