Why buy Levoflox (Levofloxacin) for bacterial infections?
Levoflox can treat bacterial infections in adults such as:
- Sinus infections
- Chronic prostate infections
- Chronic kidney infections
- Infections of the breast
- Chronic bronchitis
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin infections
- Bone and joint infections
Levoflox is available as a brand-name and as a generic drug. The generic version usually cost less than the branded counterpart. You can buy the generic Levoflox here at a very affordable price.
How does Levoflox (Levofloxacin) work?
Levoflox contains Levofloxacin as an active ingredient. It belongs to the class of drug called fluoroquinolones. Levoflox works by killing the bacteria that is responsible for the infection. It can prevent the reproduction and repair of the DNA thereby inhibiting its multiplication. Levofloxacin is an FDA approved since 1996.
How to use Levoflox (Levofloxacin)?
Take Levoflox exactly as directed by your physician. The usual dose is 250 mg to 750 mg once a day for 3 to 14 days depending on the type of your infection. Do not take more than the advised dose.
What are the side effects of Levoflox (Levofloxacin)?
Common side effects of Levoflox include:
- Nausea and vomiting
Less common side effects are:
- Abdominal gas
- Difficulty sleeping
- Abdominal discomfort
Serious side effects are:
Stop taking this medication if you will experience any of the following side effects below:
- Allergic reactions with symptoms such as rash, hives, and itching.
- Blistering of the skin
- Worsening of a cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Signs of a liver problem such as yellowing of the eye and having dark-colored urine.
- Unusual bleeding and bruising
Warnings and Precautions
Before using this medication inform your physicians if:
- You have allergies or are allergic to the active ingredient of this drug
- You are taking other medications
- You have other health conditions like a prolonged QT interval and an irregular heartbeat.
- You are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Other things to consider:
- Children under 18 years of age should not use this drug unless they have a plague or have been exposed to anthrax. This medication may cause problems with their joint, bones and tissues.
- Avoid staying too long under the heat of the sun. This drug may make your skin sensitive to sunlight. Wear protective clothing.