Sildenafil is used for men to achieve an erection. It helps men to boost confidence during a sexual intercourse. Zenegra 100mg is mainly used to treat impotence and pulmonary hypertension. This drug is not for children 18 years old and below. Zenegra is manufactured by Alkem.
How does Zenegra 100mg (Sildenafil) work?
Sildenafil is the main content of Zenegra 100 mg. It relaxes the muscles of the genital as it increases the blood flow. It helps in achieving an erection in a time of sexual arousal. It improves the blood flow. Thus, inhibits the enzyme that causes the blocking. It expands the blood vessel and allows the blood flow to the penis. This will only happen during arousal.
How to Zenegra 100mg (Sildenafil)?
Take Zenegra 100mg (Sildenafil) by mouth with a glass of water. This is taken generally as needed. Zenegra 100mg is to be taken 30 minutes before sexual intercourse. Taking this 1 hour before a sexual act is more effective. A high-fat meal may interrupt the working of Zenegra in the body. The dosage depends on your condition. Avoid chewing or crushing the tablet it may cause unwanted effects.
What are the side effects of Sildenafil?
Inform your doctor if there are side effects that bother you. The side effects of Zenegra 100 mg do not come very often. The common side effects are:
- Memory loss, change in vision, Dizziness
- Vomiting, Nausea, Flushing
- Choking, irregular heartbeat, Headache
- Head burn, stuffy nose, pain in the chest
- Stomach pain, Diarrhea
- Hypertension and High cholesterol
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Zenegra 100 mg. In case of persistent side effects, tell your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
This medicine will not protect you from sexually spread diseases. Remember the following:
- Do not take Zenegra 100 mg if you are allergic to its content
- Avoid doing unhealthy sex practices
- This is not for those who have an eye disorder
- Do not drive or operate any machines if you are taking Zenegra
- Use this drug with caution in adults and stop the intake of Alcohol
- Inform the doctor about your medical history
Do not take this if:
- You are suffering from kidney and liver diseases
- You have depression or any mental disorder