Why buy Urimax 0.4mg (Tamsulosin) for Enlarged Prostate Problem?
Urimax – 0.4 mg is an effective medication against BPH or benign prostatic hyperplasia. Urimax is not only guaranteed to be effective at the same time it is cheaper than other BPH treatments like:
- 5a-reductase inhibitor
- Transurethral incision of the Prostate
- Transurethral resection of the Prostate
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy
- Green light laser Therapy
- Transurethral needle ablation of the Prostate
Urimax – 0.4 mg is manufactured by Cipla. You can buy it here at only $15.86 for 30 capsules.
How does Urimax 0.4mg (Tamsulosin) work?
Urimax – 0.4 mg contains Tamsulosin as an active ingredient. It is an alpha anti-androgen blocker medication that works by blocking the receptors found in the muscle in the prostate gland. By blocking the receptors, the muscle in the prostate relaxes, relieving the pressure on the urethra. Thus, allowing the urine to flow through the prostate gland. This process makes it easier for urine to pass and leaving the bladder empty.
How to use Urimax 0.4mg (Tamsulosin)?
Take Urimax – 0.4 mg as directed by your doctor. The usual recommended dose is once a day 30 minutes after a meal. Take Urimax – 0.4 mg as long as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take this drug in a larger amount than what is advised. Close monitoring is very important because this drug can make your blood pressure very low.
What are the side effects of Urimax 0.4mg (Tamsulosin)?
Urimax – 0.4 mg may cause some side effects just like any other drugs if not properly taken. The common side effects are:
- Decrease in libido
- Trouble sleeping
Serious side effects include:
- Fever with chills
- Chest pain
Contact your doctor if you develop the said side effects.
Warnings and Precautions
Below are tips that you should know when using Urimax:
- Keep away from the situations in which injury could result.
- Before taking this drug, patients should be evaluated first for the presence of prostate cancer.
- This drug is for men only. This should not be given to women and children.
- Avoid taking too much of the drug.
- If there’s an allergic reaction, stop taking the drug.
- Don’t take the drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.