Why buy Alfusin (Alfuzosin) in treating Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Alfusin is an FDA approved drug in treating Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) in men since 2003. It is in the group of a drug for bladder and prostate. It treats prostatic hyperplasia. It is effective in painful urination and difficulty in urinating. It controls the urinary urgency. The start of the medicine effect will happen in 1 hour. The medicine will stay active in the body for 24 hours. Alfusin is available here for only $14.14 per 30 tablets of 10 mg.
How does Alfusin (Alfuzosin) works?
Alfusin contains Alfuzosin as an active ingredient. Alfusin works by relaxing the muscles of the prostate gland. It also treats the symptoms of the enlargement of the prostate. Alfusin eases the muscle of the bladder.
How to use Alfusin (Alfuzosin)?
Use Alfusin by doctor’s instruction. Alfusin is to be taken after a meal. Do not take Alfusin in a bigger amount than given. Do not share this drug with others. Notify your doctor about your medical conditions. Report to the doctor all your current drugs. Inform your doctor if any effects may happen. Do not take this medication if you are allergic to its active ingredient. Do not take Alfusin with an empty stomach.
What are the side effects of Alfusin?
These are some of the severe and rare effects of Alfusin.
- Sensitivity (severe and rare)
- Trouble with swallowing (severe)
- Chest pain (severe)
- Faintness (severe)
- Runny Nose
This is not the whole list of the effects of the medicine. Inform your doctor if any of the side effects occur.
Warnings and Precautions
Discuss with your doctor about the benefit and risk of this medicine.
- This medication is not suitable for women and children
- May raise the risk of postural hypotension
- May cause fainting and falling
- May cause severe effects on patients with renal injury and low blood pressure
- May cause a painful erection and may not stop (Priapism)
- Do not take Alfusin with Alcoholic drinks
- Do not do works that need high mental alertness
Caution is needed while taking this tablet. Inform the doctor if signs will persist. Follow safety precautions to lower the risk of any severe effects.
- Get up slowly to avoid fainting and falling
- Proper dose change is needed base on the clinical situation
- Use with caution to patients with renal injury
- Medical care is needed for patients with priapism
- Do not double the intake in case of a missing amount
- Always use with caution to patients with liver illness
- Do not work with heavy machinery while taking this medicine