Why buy Seroflo Inhaler (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate) for asthma?
Seroflo is used to control the signs of asthma such as wheezing, shortness of breath, and coughing. It is also used to prevent the tightness of chest and any other breathing difficulties. This is approved in the US and this is available here for reasonable price.
How does Seroflo Inhaler (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate) Work?
Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate are the active ingredient of Seroflo Inhaler. This provides a relaxing effect on the constricted bronchioles. Seroflo is a short-acting beta receptor agonist that gives bronchodilator effects. Along with this, it also stops the swelling that causes constriction. It increases the self-clearing tool of bronchi. Seroflo works by relaxing the constriction and gives smooth breathing.
How to use Seroflo Inhaler (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
Seroflo is for inhalation used only. Do not swallow it. Always check the mouthpiece before using. The inhaler must be in the upright position and shake well. Press the canister to get a puff of the medicine. Remove the inhaler and hold your breath for 10 seconds and slowly breathe out through the nose. One to two puffs from the inhaler can relieve the symptoms. Use this as long as the prescription time is not yet over.
What are the side effects of Seroflo Inhaler (Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate)?
Seroflo has side effect as any other drug. However, some of the side effects of this medicine do not come very often. The common side effects of Seroflo are:
- Restlessness and Palpitation
- Edema and or Urticaria
- Mild tremors and hypotension
- Nausea, Weakness, and Dizziness
- Tiredness, sweating or nose bleeding
- Fever, rashes and pale skin
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the inhaler. The onset of the effect can be observed in 20-30 minutes after inhalation.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not use Seroflo inhaler if:
- You are allergic to the ingredients of this medicine
- Have cardiovascular diseases like hypertension
- You are suffering from inconsistent breathing
- Have epilepsy or diabetes
Things to remember before or during the treatment
- Keep this medicine in a close tight container away from the reach of children
- Have a complete record of the medicine you are using along with Seroflo
- Take extra care when driving, this may cause dizziness
- avoid or stop the consumption of alcohol
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or pregnant before using this drug