Why buy Duolin Inhaler (Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide)?
Duolin Inhaler is a bronchodilator medication. The combined actions of the active ingredients effectively control asthma attack and COPD. Duolin Inhaler can also prevent any respiratory illnesses. This is also for the treatment of the swelling in the mucous membrane. Duolin inhaler is also being used in treating nasal cavity blockage. Duolin Inhaler is available here for $9.38 only.
How does Duolin Inhaler (Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide) work?
Duolin Inhaler contains Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide as active ingredients. Levosalbutamol is responsible for the relaxation of the muscles in the walls of the airways. It also dilates the airways to make breathing easier. Ipratropium Bromide works by providing relief from asthma and associated conditions. It helps in reversing the attack of difficulty in breathing.
How to use Duolin Inhaler (Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide)?
Duolin Inhaler is for inhalation only. Inhalation takes for about 5-15 minutes. Duolin Inhaler is for 4 years old and above only. Use Duolin Inhaler by nebulization. Always wash your mouth before and after inhaling. Washing of the mouth after using can prevent any infections. Duolin inhaler is usually using after eating a meal. Inform your doctor before you will stop using.
What are the side effects of Duolin Inhaler (Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide)?
Duolin inhaler may cause any unwanted effects. This may cause any rare but severe side effects. In such cases, you must contact your doctor right away. Duolin Inhaler’s side effects are:
- Itchy rash and Nausea
- Hypersensitivity reaction
- Stomach Pain and Diarrhea
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Irregular heartbeat and tightness of the chest
- Hoarseness and cough
This is not the whole list of the side effects of Duolin Inhaler. This may cause any side effects that are not listed above.
Warnings and Precautions
Before using the inhaler tell your doctor about your medications. Discuss with your doctor all the risk and benefit in using Duolin Inhaler. Important things are listed below.
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have overactive thyroid gland
- Have a history of glaucoma and fibrosis
- Have urinary problems and a prostate condition
- Have hypertensive heart disease
- Are pregnant and breastfeeding women
Please take note of the following:
- Replace the inhaler cap every after use
- Wipe the mouthpiece during use
- Do not drive machinery or drink alcohol when using Duolin Inhaler
- Do not use for a longer duration than what is being instructed
- Keep Duolin inhaler away from flame or any source of heat
- Do not freeze the Duolin Inhaler