Why buy Glycomet (Metformin Hcl)?
Glycomet is an FDA approved drug in treating diabetes type 2. It can also prevent severe complications like a heart attack. It keeps and balances the blood sugar in your body. It will also prevent kidney damage, blindness, and stroke. The onset of action of this drug occurs within 1-3 hours. The effect will last for 4-8 hours in the body. Glycomet Tablet is available here .
How do Glycomet (Metformin Hcl) works?
Glycomet contains Metformin Hydrochloride as an active ingredient. It works by lowering the blood sugar and by destroying the glucose production in the liver. It also increases the insulin action in the body. It decreases the absorption of sugar in the intestines.
How to use Glycomet (Metformin Hcl)?
Take Glycomet as prescribed by your physician. The usual starting dose of Glycomet for an adult is 500mg 1-2 times a day. Do not double up the amount in case of missing a dose. Take the tablet with one glass full of water. The dosage depends on the patient’s situation. Do not take without doctor’s prescription. Inform your doctor before you stop taking Glycomet tablet.
What are the side effects of Glycomet (Metformin Hcl)?
Inform your doctor right away if you experience any of the following:
- Stomach Pain
- A headache
- Sores and rashes
- Taste Trouble
Take the right amount of Glycomet to prevent harmful effects like:
- Trembling, shaking and weakness
- Loss of coordination
- Loss of consciousness
- Uneven Heart rate
In such cases, you must seek medical help. This is not the complete list of the side effects. Manage your sugar level by taking this medicine. Along with it, you must have proper exercise and diet. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Warnings and Precautions
Avoid using the Glycomet tablet if you have a situation like:
- Pregnant or planning to be pregnant and breastfeeding
- Do not use if you are allergic to its content
- Avoid if you have a severe kidney problem
- Do not use when you have dehydration
- Severe infection
- Blood clots and Pancreatitis
- Do not use if you have difficulty in breathing
- Do not use this if you are in a stressful condition
Here are a few things that must be noted:
- The full dose should not exceed in 1000mg
- Do not consume with alcohol
- Elderly people require less dosage
- Skin sensitivity to sunlight
- Do not skip meals while taking this medicine