Why buy GLIZID (Gliclazide) for diabetes?
Glizid is a medicine for high sugar level that is taken along with proper diet and exercise to manage the type II diabetes. It activates the pancreas to secrete insulin. Glizid tablet is used to treat maturity-onset diabetes for patients. It is available here in various strengths manufactured by Panacea for reasonable price.
How does GLIZID (Gliclazide) work?
Glizid has Gliclazide content as an active ingredient. It works by controlling the blood sugar levels by stimulating the beta cells of the pancreas. As a result, the pancreas produces insulin that controls the digestion of fats. Glizid tablet also controls the carbohydrate in the body that utilizes the insulin in the body. The sudden stop of using this drug will stop its work and leads to severe effects.
How to use GLIZID (Gliclazide)?
Glizid tablet is taken as prescribed by the doctor. Take the tablet with a full glass of water. Chewing and crushing the tablet is not allowed. This is usually taken once a day with breakfast. The dosage can also be increased up to twice a day. The dosage depends on the patient’s condition, weight, and age. The doctor will always decide the best dose for you.
What are the side effects of GLIZID (Gliclazide)?
Glizid tablet is an effective drug for diabetes. However, like any other drugs, Glizid has also side effects. Some of the Side effects may occur rarely but severe. Common side effects include:
- Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, and constipation
- Bloating or feeling of fullness and tight abdomen
- Skin reactions like pruritis, rashes, hives, and flushing
- Dizziness and Headache
- Bleeding problems like bruising, paleness and sore throat
- Yellowish skin and eyes and Vision problems
This is not the whole list of the side effects of Glizid Tablet.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take Glizid if you are allergic to its content, pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take Glizid if you have liver problems.
Tell your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Have kidney related problems
- Have diabetes ketoacidosis
Things to remember while taking Glizid:
- Store the medicine in a room away from heat, light, and moisture
- Always monitor your blood sugar levels
- Keep this medicine away from children
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not share this to anyone with the same symptoms
- Have a strict diet and Exercise
- Have a complete record of all the medicine you are taking along with Glizid