Why buy Erytop 1% Gel (Clindamycin Phosphate Gel) for bacterial infections?
Erytop gel is a medicine used to solve your pimple problem. It reduces the signs of inflammation and swelling. Erytop gel is effective in drying your pimples. It clears up pimple marks or acne scars. It helps to renew your damaged skin caused by a pimple. Erytop gel is a cheaper alternative drug to treat acne. You can avail of this drug at the lowest price of $17 for 1 tube of 20gm. Buy this drug on us and get the discounted price offered. You can save up to 50% than if you go treatments such as:
- Laser Treatment
- Chemical peels
- Punch excisions
How does Erytop 1% Gel (Clindamycin Phosphate Gel) work?
Erytop Gel contains Clindamycin Phosphate Gel as an active ingredient. It helps to reduce the number of pimple lesions. The Clindamycin is an effective anti-biotic for treating acne. It works to stop the production of bacteria. It prevents the protein synthesis of the bacteria. The active ingredient works to stop their growth. It prevents the infection to spread in other parts of your skin. It will leave your skin less acne and repairs your damaged skin.
How to use Erytop 1% Gel (Clindamycin Phosphate Gel)?
The listed below are ways on how to use the product:
- Before you start the treatment, conduct a skin test first. Apply a small amount on your skin and wait for any reaction to occur.
- If there’s none, you can start your treatment. Take it as directed by your doctor. Follow the direction carefully stated on the label.
- The dosage will depend upon your condition and as per your doctor’s advice.
- Wash the affected area and let it dry. Apply a small amount of the gel on the affected part. Wash your hands after the application of the gel. Do not wash right away from the treated area.
- Avoid getting this medication into your eyes, mouth, and nose.
What are the side effects of Erytop 1% Gel (Clindamycin Phosphate Gel)?
The listed below are some possible side effects of the drug:
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Burning sensation
- Skin itching
- Skin peeling
- Skin irritation
If this symptom persists consult your doctor. Stop using the product and seek medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. In case you’re exposed, use a sunblock lotion.
- Erytop Gel is for external use only. Avoid getting this drug into your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Do not apply this medicine in open wounds or broken skin.
- Avoid using any beauty products on your face if you’re using this medicine.
- Keep this medicine away from reach of children.