Why buy Norflox Eye Drop (Norfloxacin Benzalkonium Chl.) for bacterial infections?
Norflox eye drop is a popular drug for an eye infection. It has a remarkable and excellent penetration action. This drug is known for its least possible side effects. Norflox is available on our website. It is available in ophthalmic solution.You can apply this drug directly into your eyes. It treats bacterial infection easily.
How does Norflox Eye Drop (Norfloxacin Benzalkonium Chl.) work?
The active ingredient of Norflox works to reduce the symptom that comes with the infection. It works to block the cyclooxygenase-2 (Cox-2) which is the natural substance in the body. The Norfloxacin stops the DNA formation. It stops by destroying the cell division process. It has a strong impact on DNA. It stops the reproduction of the bacteria. In this process, it ends the formation of bacteria. It causes the bacteria to die.
How to use Norflox Eye Drop (Norfloxacin Benzalkonium Chl.)?
The following are the steps on how to use the medicine:
- Take the drug as directed by your doctor. The period using of the dose will depend on the patient’s condition. And it will depend on your doctor’s advice.
- Use this drug as your doctor instructed you. You may check the label and read for the instruction. Follow the directions carefully.
- Wash your hands before using the eye drop. Then, bend your head backward and pull down your eyelid. Hold the dropper above one eye and avoid touching the tip of it.
- Allow the liquid to go to your eyelid. Keep your eyes closed from 2-3 minutes. Get a clean cloth or tissue to wipe off extra liquid. Repeat the same procedure to your other eye.
What are the side effects of Norflox Eye Drop (Norfloxacin Benzalkonium Chl.)?
The listed below are some unwanted side effects of the drug:
- Eye burning
- Redness in the eye
- Eye irritation
- Blurred vision
- Eyelid swelling
- Eyelid itching
- Sensitive to light
- A headache
- Bad taste in your mouth
If this symptom gets worse, visit your doctor right away.
Warning and Precaution
- Avoid using contact lens if you are using this drug.
- Avoid prolonging exposure to direct sunlight to avoid eye pain.
- Norflox eye drop is for external use only. Do not take this drug by mouth.
- Some medicines may interact when using this drug. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other drugs.
- Do not stop using this drug until your doctor tells you to. The longer time you use this, the more you will get positive results.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating consult your doctor before using this.
There are no reviews yet.