Why buy Erlocip (Erlotinib) for cancer?
Erlocip is an effective medicine used to treat cancer. It is also used in the following conditions:
- Treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Use in treatment of patients with locally advanced metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- Use in treatment for other condition.
This drug is available here at a very affordable price.
How does Erlocip (Erlotinib) work?
Erlocip contains Erlotinib as an active ingredient. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals the cancer cells to multiply. The active ingredient helps stop the spread of cancer cells. The drug, however, can affect both healthy and the cancer cells. It may interfere with the activity of a specific protein which is the EGFR. In some cases, some of the cancer cells have EGFR mutation. This may help the cells to grow and divide.
How to use Erlocip (Erlotinib)?
Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Follow the instruction properly. Take the Erlocip tablet 100 mg as a whole. Take it with a glass of water at least 1hr before and 2hrs after the ingestion of food. The dosage and the period of intake will depend on your doctor’s instruction. If you have pancreatic cancer, take the drug in combination with gemcitabine. Don’t stop the course of your treatment.
What are the side effects of Erlocip (Erlotinib)?
Erlocip tablet contains an ingredient that may cause side effects just like any other drugs. Common side effects of this drug are abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting. There are serious side effects too. Serious side effects are diarrhea, weight loss, fever, and loss of appetite. Contact your doctor if your symptoms get worse. Or visit your doctor if any of these symptoms do not go away.
Warning and Precaution
Follow the tips below when taking Erlocip tablet:
- Before taking it, tell your doctor if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Do not receive vaccination without your doctor’s permit.
- Avoid taking this drug if you’re pregnant or lactating.
- For men & women: Do not conceive a child when you’re taking this drug.
- Quit smoking, and don’t take pills when taking this drug.