Why buy Imatib (Imatinib) for cancer?
Imatib is an FDA approved protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It can potently stop the growth of abnormal cells in the body. It is well-absorbed in the body after oral administration. Imatib is a breakthrough in targeted therapy in cancer. It can convert fatal cancer into a manageable condition by targeting the cancer-specific molecules. Its efficacy was found to produce similar effects in other types of cancer.
How does Imatib (Imatinib) work?
Imatib contains Imatinib as an active ingredient. It is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor or TKI. Tyrosine kinases are proteins that the cells use to signal each other cells to grow at a faster rate. TKI acts as a chemical messenger. Imatib works by targeting the specific molecules that the cells use to grow. Blocking them will prevent the cells from growing and eventually stop them from growing.
How to use Imatib (Imatinib)?
Imatib comes as a tablet that you need to take by mouth. Take Imatib once or twice a day with a meal or as directed by your physician. Take this drug exactly as directed. Take it at around the same time each day. Do not take more than the required amount or as often as you want. If a doctor tells you to take 800 mg of Imatib, take 2 tablets of 400 mg each. Do not take 8 tablets of 100mg each or you’ll be taking in more iron. The tablet coating contains iron.
What are the side effects of Imatib (Imatinib)?
The following are the common side effects of Imatib:
- Bleeding problems
- Skin rash
- Nausea and vomiting
- Bone pain
- Muscle cramps
Less common side effects include:
- Joint pain
- Poor appetite
- Pain in the abdomen
Contact your doctor right away if you will experience any of the following side effects:
- High fever
- Shortness of breath
- Significant bleeding in the nose, mouth, rectum and vagina that doesn’t stop for 15 minutes.
Other important things to remember:
- Most people who take Imatib do not experience all of the mentioned side effects listed.
- The side effects are reversible and will go away after treatment.
- There are many options to lessen or prevent the side effects.
Warning and Precautions
Before using Imatib, tell your doctor about:
- Any medicines that you are taking including vitamins, herbal supplements and OTC drugs.
- If you are pregnant. Imatib can be hazardous to the fetus.
- Imatib may cause dizziness and blurred vision. Do not drive or use machinery.
Other things to consider:
- Use this drug with caution especially if you have a kidney problem.
- Do not trouble your dose for a missed dose.