Why buy Duonase Nasal Spray (Azelastine HCl Fluticasone Propionate BP) for asthma?
Duonase Nasal Spray is an effective medication against asthma and allergy. It lowers the effects of the natural chemical in the body responsible for allergies called histamines. Duonase Nasal Spray control sneezing. It is also used in the prevention of stuffy, itchy and runny nose. This can prevent any nasal signs of allergies. Duonase treats inflammatory signs of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses. Duonase Nasal Spray is available here for $11.27 only.
How does Duonase Nasal Spray (Azelastine HCl Fluticasone Propionate BP) work?
Duonase Nasal Spray has Azelastine HCl and Fluticasone Propionate BP as active ingredients. This acts as the inflammatory drug that prevents asthma and allergy symptoms. It blocks the release of histamine that causes symptoms of allergy. It reduces irritation and immune response of the body.
How to use Duonase Nasal Spray (Azelastine HCl Fluticasone Propionate BP)?
Use Duonase Nasal Spray as prescribed by your physician. Fix the pump on the bottle. Prepare the pump by priming 3-4 times in the air. If the pump is ready, slowly blow your nose to clear out any blockage of mucus. Insert the bottle nozzle on the nostril. Wash the nozzle properly after using.
Tell your doctor in case you want to adjust the dosage. Read the instruction written in the package. Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or worsens.
What are the side effects of Duonase Nasal Spray (Azelastine HCl Fluticasone Propionate BP)?
Below are lists of side effects of the Duonase Nasal Spray. This may result in any severe side effect that is not mentioned. In such cases, call your doctor right away. Some rare but serious side effects of Duonase Nasal Spray include;
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
The less serious side effects are;
- Change in taste or bitterness
- Dizziness and Headache
- A sore throat or dry mouth and cough
- Bleeding in the nose, runny nose, and Nausea
- Redness in the eye
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember while using Duonase Nasal Spray:
- Do not share this medicine to anyone even if you have the same condition
- Do not use greater amount than the dose given by the doctor
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets
- Store in a room away from heat, light, and moisture
Do not use Duonase Nasal Spray if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or any of its content
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or you are planning to breastfeed
- Have heart surgery
- Are below 5 years old
- Do not use this medicine if you have liver and kidney problems