Why buy Asthalin Rotacaps (Salbutamol) for asthma?
Asthalin Rotacaps is an effective antiasthma medication. It provides relief from wheezing, cold, shortness of breath and other asthma symptoms. Asthalin Rotacaps can do the following:
- It relieves the symptoms such as wheezing and irritation.
- It clears up your airways from being blocked.
- It prevents short breathing.
- It helps you to breathe easy and comfortable.
- It improves your condition.
Asthalin Rotacaps is effective and safe to use. Our product is FDA approved. You can buy this drug on our website. It is available here for reasonable price.
How does Asthalin Rotacaps (Salbutamol) work?
Asthalin Rotacaps has Salbutamol as an active ingredient. It belongs to short-acting beta 2 antagonists group of drug. Salbutamol works by relaxing your muscle in the airways. It also works by making you breathe easy. It relieves the symptoms such as coughing and wheezing. Salbutamol opens the blocked passage of air through your lungs so air can flow easily.
How to use Asthalin Rotacaps (Salbutamol)?
Asthalin Rotacaps comes as an inhaler form. You should use this medicine by inhaling through your mouth. Use this medicine 3 to 4 times a day. As you start to remove the cap and hold it upright. Shake the inhaler and breathe out slowly. Press it down and let the medicine release as you breathe. Hold your breath for a second. Allow the medicine to enter your mouth through your lungs. Always wash the inhaler after using.
What are the side effects of Asthalin Rotacaps (Salbutamol)?
List of possible side effects:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Trouble breathing
- Skin rash
- Swelling of the mucous membrane
- Muscle cramps
If this symptom persists consult your doctor right away.
Warning and Precaution
- Avoid dirty and dusty places. It may increase your risk to an asthma attack.
- Do not eat foods that may trigger to allergy and can lead to short breathing.
- Avoid using strong odor/scent perfumes.
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating consult your doctor before using this drug.
- Some drugs may interact with this medicine. Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.