Why buy Azopt Eye Drop 1% (5 ml) Eye Drop (Brinzolamide Opthalmic Suspension) for glaucoma?
Azopt Eye drop belongs to the class of drug known as carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. It is very effective in reducing the pressure in the eye caused by an open angle glaucoma. Azopt Eye drop is available here for only $25.20 per eye drops of 1% (5ml) Eye Drop.
How does Azopt Eye Drop 1% (5 ml) Eye Drop (Brinzolamide Opthalmic Suspension) work?
Azopt eye drop contains Brinzolamide ophthalmic suspension as an active ingredient. It works by reducing the fluid in the eye and lowering the pressure inside the eye.
How to use Azopt Eye Drop 1% (5 ml) Eye Drop (Brinzolamide Opthalmic Suspension)?
Apply this eye drop as prescribed by your doctor. Do not apply in larger or small amount than given. Wash your hands before applying the eye drop to avoid infections. Change the dropper cap after use. Complete the treatment course to have a better result. Consult your doctor before you discontinue using. The recommended dose is 1-2 drops in the affected eye once or twice a day or as prescribed.
What are the side effects of Azopt Eye Drop 1% (5 ml) Eye Drop (Brinzolamide Opthalmic Suspension)?
Azopt eye drop common side effects are:
- Blurry and double vision
- Stinging and burning in the eye
- Unusual taste and bitterness in the mouth
- Dry eyes, Nausea and Headache
If the side effects will worsen, call for medical help right away. Azopt serious side effects include:
- Oozing and Redness in the eye
- Eye Discomfort and Sensitivity to light
- Eye swelling
- Crusting of eyes and eyelids
The result will occur after 1 hour of applying. The effect will stay for 4 to 8 hours duration. However, this is not the whole list of the side effects of Azopt aye drop.
Warnings and Precautions
Before using Azopt Eye drop, inform your doctor if you:
- Are breastfeeding, pregnant and planning to be pregnant
- Are allergic to any of its content
- Are using other eye drops
- Are having a severe renal injury
Here are some of the important things to remember in using Azopt eye drop.
- Do not share the eye drop to anyone
- Use this Eye drop for a good purpose as stated
- Store the medicine away from heat, moisture, and light
- Do not drive or operate machinery as it needs eye focus
- Do not use other eye drops as you are still using Azopt Eye drop
- Do not touch the tip of the bottle to avoid infections
- Remove contact lens before applying Azopt eye drop.
- Use your contact lens after 15 minutes of applying Azopt Eye drop
Katherine Lewis –
This was prescribed to me together with tafluprost and these combination is the only one that doesn’t cause itchiness or any side effects I tried a couple other eye drops but nothing works. With brinzolamide, it works like a charm. It drastically decreased my eye pressure back to normal.