Why buy Bimat 3ml. (0.03%) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)?
Bimat 0.03% -3ml is an FDA approved eye medication. It is used in treating elevated intraocular pressure in patients with glaucoma. It helps lower the fluid pressure in the eyes. It can also treat open-angle glaucoma, a condition that may lead to vision loss. Bimat can also give a vast look in your eyes. It provides longer, fuller and darker lashes. The effect of this ophthalmic form of the eye drop can last for 12 to 24 hours. One Bimat 0.03% -3ml is available here for $14.00 only.
How does Bimat 3ml. (0.03%) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) work?
Bimat 0.03% -3ml contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution as an active ingredient. Bimat 0.03% -3ml works by giving an immense look in the eyes. It has a natural extracted chemical called prostaglandin that helps in gradual hair growth. It is also used in treating hypotrichosis. It also controls the growth of glaucoma.
How to use Bimat 3ml. (0.03%) (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)?
Use Bimat 0.03% -3ml daily for 12 to 16 weeks. Reduce application for 2-3 times a week after 16 weeks. Make sure that the treatment is complete. Do not apply in smaller or larger amount than prescribed. Do not stop using without doctor’s advice.
What are the side effects of Bimat 0.03% -3ml?
Bimat does not give any serious effect. Some cases may cause rare and mild effects such as:
- Excessive watering
- Eye irritation
- Light sensitivity
- Discoloration of the Iris
- Double vision
- Blurred vision
- Burning or itching of eyes
Inform your physician if any of this condition occurs. Rare Conditions includes
- Changes in Vision
- Swollen Eyelids
- Eye pain
- Red eyelids
This is not a complete list of side effects. Inform your doctor if you experience any reaction to the eye drop.
Warnings and precautions
The risk and benefit of using Bimat 0.03% -3ml should be discussed with the doctor.
- Avoid contact with mouth and nose
- Some parts of the eyes may turn brown
- May cause temporary impaired vision
- Remove contact lenses before applying the eye drops
- Increase the amount of pigments in the Iris
- This is not allowed for pregnant women except necessary
- This is not allowed for patients 16 years old and below
- Doctor’s prescription is also needed for breastfeeding women
- Leads to sensitivity to light
- Contraindications to patients with an allergy of Bimatoprost
Here are some safety precautions of Bimat:
- Avoid touching the eyedropper to prevent contamination
- Doctor’s prescription is needed for pregnant women
- Avoid driving after applying the Bimat
- Insert the contact lens after 15 minutes of administration
- An excess dose of the droplet is not allowed
- Bimat is exclusive for the eyes only
- Keep Bimat eye drops away from the reach of children
There are no reviews yet.