Why buy Omez 10mg (Omeprazole)?
Omez is a proton pump inhibitor that is used to lower the amount of acid in the stomach. It helps in the treatment of conditions such as:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gastric ulcer
- Duodenal ulcers
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Infection in the stomach caused by Helicobacter pylori bacteria
You can purchase Omez here for only $4.29 per 30 capsules of 10 mg.
How does Omez 10mg (Omeprazole) work?
Omez contains Omeprazole as an active ingredient. It works by decreasing the amount of acid in the stomach. This is done by blocking a system in the cell of the stomach known as the proton pump. When the proton pump is blocked, the amount of acid your stomach makes decreases. Omez prevents the stomach acid or infection from harming the gastrointestinal tract. It also gives relief from the symptoms along with the healing of the ulcers and wounds of the digestive pathway.
How to use Omez 10mg (Omeprazole)?
Take Omez as prescribed by your doctor. The usual recommended dose for an adult is 20 mg once a day. This medication should be taken at least 1 hour before your breakfast for 14 days. Omez may also be taken twice a day when used with other medications. If needed, an additional 14 days treatment may be repeated or as directed by your physician.
What are the side effects of Omez 10mg (Omeprazole)?
The side effects of Omez are slightly different for adult and children. Common side effects for adults include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach pain
Children’s side effect can be a fever. The fever may go away within a couple of days. If the side effects are severe, seek medical attention right away.
Serious side effects are:
- Severe diarrhea
- Inflammation of the stomach lining
- Bone fracture
- Kidney damage
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency with symptoms like nervousness, neuritis and numbness
- Low potassium level with symptoms like seizures, tremors and muscle weakness
Warnings and Precautions
Before using this medication, inform your doctor if you have the following:
- Allergies or are allergic to the active ingredient of this product
- You are taking any other medications
- You have had a low level of magnesium in your blood
Other things to consider are:
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages
- Do not take more than the recommended dose