Why buy Nuvaring Etonogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol?
Nuvaring (Etonogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol) is a flexible birth control vaginal ring used for the prevention of pregnancy. This ring is available by prescription. The presence of the two hormones on it can stop the release of the egg from the ovary. If the egg does not attach in the uterus it will just pass out of the body. Nuvaring is available here for $30.00 only.
How Nuvaring (Etonogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol) works?
Etonogestrel and ethinyl estradiol are the main contents of Nuvaring. The work of Nuvaring is to prevent ovulation during the menstrual cycle. This will make the vaginal fluid thicker and prevent fertilization. Nuvaring leads to changes in the cervical mucus and lining of the uterine. This makes it harder for the sperm to touch the uterus. Thus, makes the fertilized egg find hard to attach in the uterus.
How to use Nuvaring (Etonogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol)?
Follow your doctor’s instruction carefully. You may use other contraceptives for the first 7 days of your first vaginal ring. A diaphragm is not allowed to be used along with this ring. Do not touch the ring for 3 weeks. After that, you may remove the ring the same day as it was inserted. Do not yet use another ring for a week. Your period will start on the week you remove the ring. After your period you may insert the second ring in the same day you used it. The second ring must be inserted the even if the cycle is not complete.
What are the side effects of Nuvaring (Etonogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol)?
These side effects do not come very often. Seek medical help if you experience any of the following:
- Redness or swelling in the libs
- Breast lump or yellowish skin or eyes
- Sudden bloody cough or wheezing
- Rapid breathing, body imbalance or chest pain
- Mood disorders, nausea, itching, appetite loss or dark urine
This is not the whole list of the side effects of Nuvaring.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to remember:
- Smoking can raise the risk of blood clot, stroke or heart attack if you are above 35
- The ring will not protect you from sexually spread diseases
- Avoid unhealthy sexual practices
Do not use Nuvaring if you:
Are pregnant or a new mother who recently delivered a child
- Have hypertension, heart condition, and clotting disorders
- Have diabetes, vaginal bleeding, liver and kidney conditions
- Are a smoker and aged 35 and above
- Have a history of cancer in the breast and uterine
- Have a history of heart attack or stroke