Why buy Melalite Forte 4% (Hydroquinone, Glyceryl Mono Para Amino Benzoate) For acne scars?
Melalite Forte 4% is cheaper than any available treatments in the market like:
- Chemical peels
- Laser treatments
It is a painless and pocket-friendly treatment that that can be done easily at home.
How does Melalite Forte 4% (Hydroquinone, Glyceryl Mono Para Amino Benzoate) work?
The active ingredient hydroquinone is a skin lightening medication which reduces the melanin production. It works by inhibiting the action of the enzyme necessary for the synthesis of Melanin pigment. This can make the dark spots less visible and merges with your skin tone.
How to use Melalite Forte 4% (Hydroquinone, Glyceryl Mono Para Amino Benzoate)?
You should test your skin first for sensitivity. Apply a liberal amount of the cream on your skin. If there is no redness or itching, you can start the treatment. Use the medication as directed by your doctor. Apply the cream on the affected areas of your skin once or twice a day or as directed by your doctor. Avoid applying on normal skin as it lightens too. Do not apply near your mouth, eyes, and nose.
What are the side effects of Melalite Forte 4% (Hydroquinone, Glyceryl Mono Para Amino Benzoate)?
Melalite Forte 4% may cause some unwanted side effects like mild burning, stinging, redness and dryness. Serious side effects may include skin thinning, blistering and contact dermatitis. Before using this topical cream, you must consult with your doctor first. Seek medical help if you experience any swelling of the throat, tongue or if you have any trouble breathing and severe dizziness.
Warning and precaution
There are few things that you need to be cautious when using Melalite Forte 4%:
- Avoid prolonged sun’s exposure. Melalite Forte 4% can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. Use sunscreens while using this cream because even a minimal exposure to sunlight can reverse the effect of the cream.
- Discontinue using this product if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Do not use this cream on broken, injured or irritated skin.
- Do not use this product with other creams containing hydrogen peroxides. This may produce some dark stains on your skin.
- Melaliteforte is for external use only. Avoid using this product near your eyes, nose and mouth. If the cream gets into your eyes, immediately wash it off with water.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using this product.