Why Buy Mederma Cream (Allium Cepa extract Allantoin) tube for scars?
Mederma cream consists of Allium Cepa extract Allantoin as its active ingredient. This is topical skin care for scars and has Cepalin (a propriety botanical extract). Mederma is manufactured by Win Healthcare, India. This is available here at its affordable price.
How does Mederma Cream – 20 gm tube work?
A scar is the visible result of the wound repair. It is made up of fibrous tissue that replaces the normal tissue after the injury. Mederma cream contains a botanical extract called Cepalin. It is derived from onions. An onion extract that is present in this cream contributes to the healing development of the scar formation. This also helps to stimulate the growth of the new and healthy tissue. The Allantoin that is present in this medicine is a keratolytic agent. It relaxes keratin that is found in the epidermis.
How to use Mederma Cream – 20 gm tube?
Mederma Cream is applied into your scar and gently rubs it. Use this cream 3-4 times a day. 8 weeks on new scars and 3-6 months for the existing scars. Apply this cream as soon as your wound has totally been healed. Do not use this over a large area of your skin.
What are the side-effects of Mederma Cream – 20 gm tube?
While using Mederma cream, some possible side-effects may happen:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Itching and swelling
- Skin irritation
- Scar discoloration
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use this cream if you allergic to the consisting ingredient that is in Mederma.
- Do not use this if your skin is normal.
- This is not prescribed for a pregnant and breastfeeding woman.
- Tell your doctor if you have high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Before using this cream, tell your doctor if you any skin reactions.
- Never use this cream for any other infections.
- Keep this at room temperature and the reach of children.