Why buy Kenacort Injection (Triamcinolone) for Allergy?
Kenacort injection is available at a lower price than any other treatment such as:
- Allergy shots
- Antihistamine shots
- Hydrocortisone injection
- Steroid Shots
It is very effective yet budget-friendly and very affordable.
How does Kenacort Injection (Triamcinolone) work?
Kenacort injection contains triamcinolone acetonide as an active ingredient. It works by decreasing the immune response to different diseases. The drug works by blocking the production of chemicals in the body. It is injected deep into your muscle to prevent inflammation redness, swelling, and allergy issues. This medication does not cure the underlying problem.
How to use Kenacort Injection (Triamcinolone)?
Consult your doctor first before using this medication. Tell your doctor if you’re allergic to its ingredient. Use this drug as directed by your doctor. Follow the instruction properly. Shake well the vial before using. For withdrawal purpose, the suspension must be inspected for clumping. After the withdrawal, inject the medication right away to prevent settling in the syringe. Careful techniques must apply to avoid the chances of introducing infection.
What are the side effects of Kenacort Injection (Triamcinolone)?
Kenacort injection may cause some unwanted side effects. This includes hives and difficulty in breathing. It may also cause symptoms such as swelling of the lips, tongue and throat. Seek for help if those symptoms do not go away. And if you experience uneven heart rate, rapid weight gain and a problem with your vision, call your doctor right away. You might need medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
The following are the list of warnings and precaution when using the drug. This includes:
- Do not take this drug when you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Keep this drug away from the reach of the children.
- Do not use this drug if you have infections.
- This drug is not advisable to use when you’re pregnant.
- Using high doses of this drug may increase the risk to mortality of a person with traumatic brain injury.
- Consult your doctor when using this drug if you are lactating.
- Do not take vaccines when you’re using this medication.
- Finish the entire drug course as directed by your doctor.