- Why buy Glynase XL 10mg (Glipizide)?
Glynase XL 10mg (Glipizide) is mainly given to patients with high sugar levels. Controlling the blood sugar can help prevent the risk of blindness. It can also prevent Kidney damage and nerve problems. It may lower the risk of heart attack and stroke. Glynase XL is approved in the US. This is available here for reasonable price.
How does Glynase XL 10mg (Glipizide) work?
Glipizide is the content of Glynase. It raises the insulin release from the pancreas. High level of insulin can lower the sugar in the blood. It also reduces the amount of glucose that is released by the liver. Glynase releases natural insulin and lowers the blood sugar. Glynase will start to work in the body within 30 minutes of taking. The duration of its working in the body will last for 12 to 24 hours.
How to use Glynase XL 10mg (Glipizide)?
Glynase XL 10mg (Glipizide) is to be taken orally. Take it in 30 minutes before breakfast or your first meal of the day. Take Glynase once a day as directed by the doctor. Patients who are taking higher dosage may take this twice a day. The dosage of Glynase is based on the response to treatment and medical condition. Do not add the dosage that is set by the doctor. Tell your doctor if before you will stop taking Glynase. Complete the course treatment.
What are the side effects of Glynase XL 10mg (Glipizide)?
The major and minor side effects of Glipizide do not come very often. It may also vary from one person to the other. Glynase XL’s side effects are:
- Dizziness, diarrhea, fever
- Skin rash, shaking of the body
- Yellowish eyes and skin and Abdominal pain
- Dark urine, slow heartbeat
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Glynase XL. In case of persistent side effects, tell your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take Glynase XL if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Use this only for the purposes that are stated here. Follow all the precautions before taking this medicine.
- Do not take Glynase XL if you are breastfeeding or pregnant
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of liver and kidney diseases
- Do not drive or engage in any work that needs mental alertness
- Stop the intake of Alcohol and avoid sunlight
- Store Glynase in a room away from Light heat and moist