Why buy Whitening Cream?
Whitening cream is a solution for your skin problems. It has a special formula that provides your skin the nutrients that it needs. Whitening cream has a lot of benefits that you can get such as:
- It increases the skin’s firmness and elasticity
- It creates a moisture barrier and it hydrates your skin intensely
- It maintains an even skin tone
- It minimizes age spots and discoloration
This product is safe and effective to use. It works in multiple ways. You can buy this whitening cream for only $26.00 per jar of 50 ml.
How does Whitening Cream work?
Whitening cream contains four natural active ingredients. These are the following ingredients and how they play a role in this product:
White Truffle Extracts – it contains high protein. It works to block the production of melanin in the skin. It works to make the dark spots, scars, blemishes, and circles to disappear.
D-Panthenol – this works in the metabolism of all cells in the body.
Champagne Extract – it contains a strong capacity of collagen and elastin. It works to make powerful results of anti-aging effect. It is rich in vitamin E, linoleic acid and flavonoids. It also has the famous anti-oxidants known as the OPC’s.
Micro-Collagen TM – is an anti-wrinkle property. It works to penetrate the surface of the skin’s layer. To be able to reach the fibroblast cells.
These active ingredients work in different ways. It keeps your skin free from skin issues.
How to use Whitening Cream?
This product is for external use only. Read the label at the back and follow the directions carefully. Wash your face with soap and warm water. Get a clean towel and let it dry. Gently apply the cream on your face, neck, and neckline. Leave on skin for 20 minutes then rinse with water.
What are the side effects of Whitening Cream?
List of possible side effects:
- Skin irritation
- Skin redness
- Burning sensation
- Itchy and flaky skin
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not apply this cream on open wounds or broken skin.
- This product is for external use only. This medication is not to be taken by mouth.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to UV rays of sunlight.
- Use a sunblock cream to protect your skin from UV rays.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.
- Do not use other cosmetic while using this product.