Why buy Week Pack Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly)?
Week Pack Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg is mainly used to treat impotence or ED in men. Erectile dysfunction is characterized by the lack of strength to attain an erection enough to have a sexual intercourse. Contributing factors for ED includes cigarette smoking, high blood pressure and multiple sclerosis. This has the same quality with the generic Viagra tablet. This is approved in the US. Kamagra Jelly is available here for $18.02 only.
How do Week Pack Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly) works?
Sildenafil Citrate is the ingredient of Kamagra Oral Jelly. It prevents the chemical action in the body. This helps to widen blood vessels. Thus, improves the flow of blood to the penis. Kamagra works best if there is sexual stimulation. Kamagra helps to maintain a hard rock erection.
How to use Week Pack Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly)?
This drug must be taken under the prescription of the doctor. This is taken only per need. Take it 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. You can also take it 15minutes before sex. Make sure to have a gap of 24 hours before another dose. Open the jelly sachet and swallow it. This will dissolve easily in the mouth. Kamagra does not cause irritation in the stomach, unlike the tablets. Use Kamagra Jelly responsibly.
What are the side effects of Week Pack Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly)?
The common side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly are:
- Dizziness, Nausea
- Pain, Numbness
- Tingling of the arms, neck, chest or jaw
Severe side effects include:
- Painful erection, heavy feeling
- A long erection that may last for 4 hours
- Sudden hearing or vision loss
- Irregular heartbeat, fainting, and lightheadedness
Do not be worried by the side effects. They do not come very often. In case of severe side effects, tell your doctor right away. This is not the complete list of the side effects of Kamagra Jelly.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this if you have allergies to its content. Tell your doctor if you:
- Have stomach ulcers and Bladder infections
- Have heart diseases, history of stroke or heart failure
Follow the safety precautions:
- Do not take this if you are a smoker or 50 years old and above
- Consult your doctor right away if you have vision loss
- Do not take Kamagra if you are using drugs for heart problems
- Kamagra cannot cure or protect you from sexually spread diseases
- Store this in a room away from heat, moist and reach of children