Why buy Voveran Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
Voveran Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP) is mainly prescribed for patients with rheumatoid arthritis. It may also be used for conditions that are not stated here. Know all the benefit and risk before using this medicine. Voveran is available here in various strengths. Voveran Gel – 1% (21gm) is available here .
How does Voveran Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP) work?
Diclofenac Gel BP is the main content of Voveran Gel – 1% (21gm). This is an anti-inflammatory drug that works by lowering the enzyme in the body that causes pain. When the enzyme is blocked, the inflammatory chemical in the body is reduced thus reducing the pain and swelling. Reducing the pain can help you go on your day.
How to use Voveran Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
Voveran Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP) is for external use only. Wash your hands before and after using the gel. Apply gently the exact amount. This is usually used twice a day. This is usually used for the duration of 60 to 90 days. Do not alter the amount that is being set by the doctor. Do not apply the gel around the eyes or in an open wound. Voveran gel is also not for burned or infected skin.
What are the side effects of Voveran Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
Voveran Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP) has side effects but it comes very often. In case of severe side effects, call your doctor right away. The commonly seen side effects of this medicine are:
- Constipation, drowsiness, stomach pain
- Heartburn or an increased blood pressure
- Black, tarry or bloody tools
- Vomiting, cough, diarrhea, constipation
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Voveran Gel – 1% (21gm).
Warnings and Precautions
Things to be noted on or before using the Voveran Gel – 1% (21gm):
- Do not give this to anyone even if you have the same situation
- Use this gel for the purposes that are stated here
- Store Voveran Gel in a cool dry place, away from light, heat and moist
- This is not for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to any of its content
- Do not take this without the advice of the doctor
- Avoid taking other medications that have NSAID
- Avoid exposure to sunlight