Why buy Voveran 50mg (Diclofenac Sodium) as a pain reliever?
Voveran is an anti-inflammatory painkiller. It helps alleviate the symptoms of arthritis and other muscular pains by blocking the chemicals that cause pain. It is also effective in treating an acute migraine attack with or without aura. Voveran 50 mg is manufactured by Novartis. It is US FDA approved in treating pain associated with arthritis. Voveran 50 mg is available here .
How does Voveran 50mg (Diclofenac Sodium) work?
Voveran 50 mg contains Diclofenac Sodium as an active ingredient. It works by lowering the production of cyclooxygenase, which creates prostaglandin. Prostaglandin is responsible for the different symptoms of arthritis such as swelling, pain and inflammation. The onset of action of Voveran 50 mg occurs 10-30 minutes after consumption. The duration of the effect typically lasts for 1 to 2 hours.
How to use Voveran 50mg (Diclofenac Sodium)?
Use Voveran tablet as prescribed by the doctor. Take one 50mg tablet with a glass of water. Voveran can be taken even without food. Do not alter the dosage that is set by the doctor. Inform your doctor if you experience worse effects. Complete the treatment course to ensure the best results. The sudden stop of taking this medicine may cause an adverse effect. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
What are the side effects of Voveran 50mg (Diclofenac Sodium)?
The side effects of Voveran do not come very often. It has side effects as any other drug. The commonly seen side effects of Voveran are:
- Abdominal pain
- Constipation, Diarrhea
- Vomiting, Nausea
- Skin rash, Tinnitus
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Voveran. In case of persistent effects, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to be noted:
Do not take Voveran if:
- You are allergic to NSAID and any content of this drug
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have Asthma, polyps and clotting disorder
Inform your doctor if you are already taking other pain reliever drug. Note the following things:
- Keep the medicine in a place away from the reach of children
- Store this medicine in a room away from light, moist and heat
- Tell your doctor if you have heart problems
- Do not take this medicine if you have recent surgeries
- Always monitor the blood pressure upon using this medicine
- Do not give this drug to anyone even if you have the same state