Why buy Vomistop (Domperidone) for nausea and vomiting?
Vomistop is a dopamine antagonist that acts as an anti-emetic and at the same time gastro kinetic. Its peak of action can be observed within 30 to 60 minutes upon administration. The effects can last up to 6 hours. You can purchase Vomistop here at a very affordable price.
How does Vomistop work?
Vomistop contains Domperidone as an active ingredient. It works by:
- Tightening the muscles at the entrance of the stomach and relaxes the muscles at the exit. This speeds up the passing of food from the stomach to the intestine. At the same time, it reduces the feeling of being bloated and nauseated.
- Blocking or reducing the stimulation of the vomiting center of the brain. This reduces nausea and vomiting feeling.
How to use Vomistop (Domperidone)?
The usual dose of Vomistop is 1o mg taken 15 to 30 minutes before a meal with a glass of water. For adults 16 years and above, take Vomistop tablet of 10 mg three times a day and at bedtime if necessary. Do not take more than four tablets within 24 hours. Continue taking this medicine as directed by your physician. For a missed dose, take it as long as you remember. However, if it is almost time for you to take your next dose, skip the missed dose.
What are the side effects of Vomistop (Domperidone)?
Vomistop may cause possible unwanted side effects. The side effects may be from mild to severe. Side effects may include:
- Dry mouth
- Breast pain
Contact your doctor if you will experience the following side effects:
- Menstrual irregularities
- Swelling of the breast
- Fast heartbeat
Stop taking Vomistop if you will experience the following:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Allergic reactions such
Warning and Precautions
Do not take this medication if:
- You are taking ketoconazole
- You have breaks in the stomach linings or intestines
- You have cardiac disease
- You have stomach or intestinal bleeding
- You have severe liver problems
- You have an irregular heartbeat
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your doctor about this.
Vomistop may interact with other medications. Inform your doctor of all the medications you are taking. This drug may increase the prolactin in the body. Be cautious when using this drug if you have a history of breast cancer.