Why buy Travatan 2.5ml (0.004%) (Travoprost) for glaucoma?
Travatan is an effective ophthalmic solution for open-angle glaucoma that may leads to vision loss. It effectively regulates the flow of fluid within the eye and to maintain a normal pressure. This is also being used along with other medicine. Travatan is approved in the US. This is available here for $37.54 only.
How does Travatan 2.5ml (0.004%) (Travoprost) Work?
Travatan contains Travoprost as an active ingredient. It is a synthetic medication that acts as a potent prostaglandin. It reduces the pressure build-up in the eye by draining the extra fluids. Too much pressure can damage the eye. Travatan has a mode of action that increases the outflow of liquid thus lowering the eye pressure.
How to use Travatan 2.5ml (0.004%) (Travoprost)?
Use Travatan as directed by your doctor. The usual dose of Travatan is one drop per eye once a day. Travatan must be used only in the affected eye. Wash your hands with water before and after using. Do not administer more dose than what is set by the doctor. Inform your doctor before you will stop using the Travatan eye drop.
What are the side effects of Travatan 2.5ml (0.004%) (Travoprost)?
Travatan may lead to side effects as any other drug. However, the side effects of this medicine do not come very often. Below are some of the commonly seen side effects of the eye drop:
- Change in eye color, dry eyes, and Itchy eyes
- Sensitivity to light, burning or stinging sensation
- Blurry vision, headache, eye pain or inflammation
The rare but severe side effects include:
- Eye discharge or swelling
- Tired eye or clouding in the eye
- Increased tearing or discoloration
- Eye irritation
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the eye drop. In case of severe effects, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Don’t use the Travatan Eye drop if you are allergic to its content. Tell your doctor if:
- You have an eye infection
- You will be having an eye surgery
- You are breastfeeding
Note the following things on or before using the eye drop:
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Store this medicine in a room away from heat, light and moist
- Remove the contact lenses before applying the eye drop
- Avoid touching the tip of the dropper to avoid infections
- Use Travatan for the purposes stated here