Why buy Topamac (Topiramate) for seizure?
Topamac is a drug that treats a variety of condition. This drug works up to 80% effective when used with other medication. It really works to prevent the trigger to occur. It is safe to use and approved by the U.S Food and Drug Authority. The drug offers a cheap price than the brand name sold in the market. Topamac is available on our website.
How does Topamac (Topiramate) work?
Topamac contains Topiramate as an active ingredient. This drug belongs to an anti-epileptic group of drug. It works by blocking the ion channels in the brain. It also increases the inhibitory chemicals thus reducing the excitation of the cells in the brain. The drug prevents the fits or seizures from occurring.
How to use Topamac (Topiramate)?
Use Topamac exactly as directed by your doctor. The drug comes with a medication guide. Read the direction and follow it carefully. Take the drug once a day with or without food. But its best to take it with food to avoid stomach upset. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not skip a dose. To avoid missing doses take it the same time each day. Do not stop the medication without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Topamac (Topiramate)?
Below are some unwanted side effects of Topamac:
- A headache
- Loss of appetite
- Blurred vision
- Hair loss
- Pale skin
- Abdominal pain
- Weight loss
- Mood swings
These are some common side effects of the drugs. But if you develop unusual side effects call your doctor right away.
Warning and Precaution
The following are things that you need to be cautious when using this drug:
- Drink plenty of fluids when you’re taking this drug. This is to avoid kidney stone.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages. It may have harmful effects.
- Do not use this drug when you’re pregnant. It will seriously harm the baby.
- If you’re lactating do not take this medicine. It may put your baby at risk.
- Stop using this drug if you develop an allergic reaction.
- Do not drive or operate machinery. The drug may cause dizziness and sleepiness.