Why buy Tiova Rotacaps (Tiotropium Bromide) as bronchodilator?
Tiova Rotacaps is an effective bronchodilator. It is a long-active bronchodilator used to treat COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. The onset of action of this medication occurs within 30 minutes upon administration. The duration of the effect can last up to 24 hours. Tiova Rotacaps is manufactured by Cipla. You can buy it here for only $14.86 per 30 Rotacaps.
How to does Tiova Rotacaps (Tiotropium Bromide) work?
Tiotropium Bromide is the main content of Tiova Rotacaps. It works by relaxing the muscle of the air passages thus increases the flow of the air to the lungs. Tiotropium Bromide inhibits the interaction a neurotransmitter that causes obstruction of muscles in the airways. It relaxes and dilates the smooth muscles the lines the air passages. This improves the breathing of the people who suffer from Asthma.
How to use Tiova Rotacaps (Tiotropium Bromide)?
Use Tiova Rotacaps as directed by your physician. This medication is to be taken with a Rotahaler. Tiova Rotacaps is taken by inhalation. Wash your mouth before and after using. Breathe out and seal your lips around the mouthpiece. Take a full deep breath and hold it for 10 seconds. This is to be used as long as the doctor allows you.
What are the side effects of Tiova Rotacaps (Tiotropium Bromide)?
Not all people may experience the side effects of Tiova Rotacaps. However, this medicine may have severe side effects. These are the commonly seen side effects of Tiova Rotacaps:
- Constipation, dry mouth, sweating
- Dizziness, nausea, Difficulty in swallowing
- Chest pain or discomfort, Painful urination
This is not the complete list of the medicine. The onset of the result will occur after 30 minutes of inhalation. The medicine will stay live in the body for 24 hours.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to be noted on or before using Tiova Rotacaps:
- Take this as per prescription and do not use expired drugs
- Have a complete list of the medicine that you are taking along with this
- This drug cannot give instant relief, do not give to acute Asthma attacks
- Store this medicine in a room away from heat, light and moist
- Know all the risk and benefits before using Tiova Rotacaps
Do not take this drug if:
- You are allergic to the drug or the ingredients on it
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or below 18 years old
Inform your doctor if:
- You have narrow-angle glaucoma
- You have an enlarged prostate or urination problems
- Inform your doctor right away in case of persistent effects