Why buy Serobid Rotacaps (Salmeterol) for asthma?
This drug is used for the signs like shortness of breath and wheezing. This is also for the prevention of chest tightness and coughing. Use this to control your breathing problems. Serobid Rotacaps is also used to treat COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The onset action will start after 20 to 40 minutes of inhalation. The duration of the effects in the body is 9 to 12 hours. Serobid Rotacaps is available here for $3.96 only.
How does Serobid Rotacaps (Salmeterol) work?
Serobid Rotacaps contains Salmeterol as an active ingredient. This gives a relaxing effect on the bronchioles. This has a beta receptor agonist that relaxes the smooth muscle of the airways. Thus, it stops the swelling that causes constriction. Serobid also works by lowering the inflammation in the lungs. It releases chemicals that will open up the tubes. Overall it gives a smooth breathing.
How to use Serobid Rotacaps (Salmeterol)?
Do not swallow the Rotacaps because this is for inhalation only. Wash your mouth before and after using to prevent any infections. Throw away the empty shell after using. Important instructions are written in the product package. Use this medicine as long as prescribed by the doctor. Never take more or lesser dose than what is set by your doctor. Inform your doctor before you will stop using Serobid.
What are the side effects of Serobid Rotacaps (Salmeterol)?
Serobid Rotacaps has side effects as any other medicine. There may be mild and severe side effects. However, the side effect doesn’t come out very often. Some of the common side effects of Serobid are:
- Restlessness and Palpitation
- Urticaria and Edema
- Hypotension and mild tremors
- Nose bleeding, Nausea, and Vomiting
- Dizziness, Weakness, and Tiredness
- Sweating, Pale skin, Fever and Rashes
This is not the whole list of the side effects of Serobid Rotacaps. Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this if:
- You are allergic to any of the medicine content
- You are breastfeeding or pregnant
- You have cardiovascular disease
- You are suffering from Hypertension
Some things to remember:
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes and epilepsy
- Keep the medicine in a room away from the reach of children
- Have a complete record of the medicine you are taking along with this
- Avoid alcohol consumption and do not drive or operate machines