Why buy Ocuvir Dispersible Tablets (Acyclovir) for virus infections?
Ocuvir is a potent herpes simplex virus inhibitor with a low toxicity to normal host cells. It is mainly given for the treatment of viral infections caused by the herpes virus. It helps decreases the pain and speed up the healing process of sores and blisters. It decreases the risk of virus from spreading thus reducing serious infections. Ocuvir Dispersible Tablets is manufactured by FDC and is FDA approved in treating viral infections since 1980. You can buy Ocuvir Dispersible Tablets here for $7.80 only.
How does Ocuvir Dispersible Tablets (Acyclovir) work?
Ocuvir Dispersible Tablets contains Acyclovir as an active ingredient. It works by stopping the virus that causes the infections. Ocuvir directly attacks the virus and prevents it from replicating. This stops the virus from spreading and causing infections. The effect of this medicine occurs in 1 to 2 hours after taking. The duration of its effect is 9 to 12 hours.
How to use Ocuvir Dispersible Tablets (Acyclovir)?
The dosage of this tablet depends on the condition of the patient. Take the tablet orally. Place the tablet in a glass of water or juice. Let it dissolve in the liquid. You can also use a spoon to dissolve it. Take this as exactly set by the doctor. Do not alter the given dose. Ocuvir can be taken with or without a meal. The working of the drug depends on the correct time that it is taken. The treatment usually depends on the time that the infection heals.
What are the side effects of Ocuvir Dispersible Tablets (Acyclovir)?
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Stuffy nose, diarrhea, muscle pain
- Unexplained weight loss, joint pain
- Vision changes, Tiredness
- Rashes, hives, and itching of the skin
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Ocuvir. Call your doctor if there will be severe or persistent effects.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not take this drug if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- This drug is not for the patients who are allergic to its content
- Do not take this if you have other skin infections
Take note of the following:
- Avoid touching the sores
- Have a regular contact with your doctor in case of emergency
- Keep this medicine in a room away from heat, moist and light
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- This medicine is only used for the purpose written here