Nasal Spray FabiSpray is proven to kill the SARS-CoV-2 virus within 2 minutes. It is used to treat symptoms of colds such as congestion, sneezing, and runny nose. This nasal spray investigated the duration of COVID-19 virus shedding in infected patients. The study demonstrated that even patients with prolonged viral clearance could no longer transmit the virus after 15 days of symptoms.
How to Use Nasal Spray FabiSpray?
- Take this medicine according to your doctor’s instructions. Check the label for directions before use.
- Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril.
- Direct the spray toward the sides of your nostril, away from the cartilage that separates your nostrils.
- When spraying, breathe gently and keep your head upright.
- Repeat the same process for the other nostrils.
How Does Nasal Spray FabiSpray Work?
Nasal Spray FabiSpray has nitric oxide that acts as a physical and chemical barrier against the virus in the mucous lining of the nasal cavity. This prevents the virus from incubating and spreading to the lungs. Clinical studies show that viral load reduction was faster among those who received the spray.
What are the Side Effects of Nasal Spray FabiSpray?
- Blurry vision
- Lightheadedness and dizziness
- Unusual tiredness
Watch out for these less common side effects and inform your doctor if you experience:
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Chest tightness
- Trouble breathing
- Bluish lips or skin
- Chest discomfort
There are no reviews yet.