Why buy Montair (Montelukast Sodium) for allergies?
Montair is the most prescribed drug for treating allergies. It has a breakthrough ingredient that stops the allergy. It also works by preventing the attack of asthma. This drug works up to 80% in preventing the symptoms of asthma from occurring. It effectively works the moment you take the drug. Montair is FDA approved and safe to use.
How does Montair (Montelukast Sodium) work?
Montair contains Montelukast Sodium as an active ingredient. This drug is Leukotriene Receptor Antagonists. It works by blocking the leukotrienes in the body, a chemical that causes asthma. This drug stops the reaction of the body to the allergen. It prevents the attack of asthma and symptoms of seasonal allergies.
How to use Montair (Montelukast Sodium)?
Take the drug as directed by your doctor. Your doctor will give you an instruction on how to take the drug. But the drug comes with a medication guide for you to follow. Montair is an oral prescription that you need to take by mouth. If you’re taking this drug for your asthma, take it at bedtime. It is best to take one tablet at bedtime. Swallow it as a whole with water. If you’re taking this for seasonal allergy take it once per day. It is best to take it with food to avoid stomach upset. Continue taking this drug as prescribed to you to help you with your condition.
What are the side effects of Montair (Montelukast Sodium)?
Common side effects include:
- A headache
- Fluid retention
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- A cough
- Irregular heartbeat
- Trouble sleeping
If this symptom gets worse call your doctor right away.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not take this medicine if you suffer from epilepsy or fits.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredients.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating talk with your doctor first before using this drug.
- Do not stop the medicine abruptly without consulting your doctor.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.
- Keep this out from the reach of children.