Why buy Melamet (Hydroquinone 2%) for acne?
Melamet is useful in the treatment, prevention, and management of some medical conditions like:
- Acne Vulgaris
- Topical Acne
- Age spots
- Pregnancy marks
- Dark patches and dark skin.
It is very effective topical medicine for all the conditions mentioned. The three key active ingredients work as follows:
- Hydroquinone is a skin bleaching agent which lightens skins where hyperpigmentation has occurred. This agent works by stopping the skin coloring agents and serves as a bleaching action.
- Tretinoin belongs to a class of retinoids which helps prevent or reduce the intensity of acne. Tretinoin can also treat acne and wrinkles by peeling off the dead skin cells or stopping the growth of the skin cells.
- Mometasone Furoate is classed as a potent topical and medium-strength corticosteroid. It is used to treat skin conditions like rashes, psoriasis, allergies, and eczema. It has the capacity to decrease swelling or inflammation, redness, and itching.
How to use Melamet (Hydroquinone 2%)?
The quantity of Melamet to be applied for the particular skin condition and the frequency of application per day has to be as per Dermatologist’s prescription. It must not exceed the duration in terms of the number of days in the use of this medicine.
What are the side effects of Melamet (Hydroquinone 2%)?
Some commonly reported side effects of Melamet are as follows:
- Dryness in the skin
- Mild skin irritation
- Facial swelling
- Thickening of the skin
- Scaling and mild burning
- The reaction of the medicine on the applied area
- Changes in the color of the skin
- Tenderness in the skin
- Skin redness due to an allergic reaction
- Darkening of the color of the skin
- Mild skin irritation
- Blisters at the applied area
- Inflammation and burning
Warnings and Precautions
While using Melamet to cure skin disorders, precautions should be exercised:
- This medicine is for external use only.
- Use with caution with patients especially women who have recently undergone thyroid test and if the patient is an elderly patient.
- Avoid covering the affected area with a bandage to prevent internal absorption in the skin.
- Avoid contact with mouth and eyes.
- Avoid if the patient has acute and/or systemic fungal infection.
- Avoid inhaling and swallowing.
- Be sure the patient is not allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- Monitor actively if being used for a long-term.
There are no reviews yet.