Why buy Megabrom 5ml (Bromfenac Opthalmic Solution) after a cataract surgery?
Megabrom (Bromfenac Opthalmic Solution) is an effective ophthalmic solution prescribed by doctors for patients after a cataract surgery. Megabrom provides relief from ocular pain and swelling. It is not recommended use for breastfeeding or pregnant women. Megabrom is manufactured by Sun Pharma. It is available here for only $5.73 for 1 eye drop of 5 ml.
How does Megabrom 5ml (Bromfenac Opthalmic Solution) work?
Megabrom has Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution as its active ingredient. It works by blocking the production of prostaglandin, a natural substance in the body that causes pain. It stops the redness, swelling, irritation and pain in the eye.
How to use Megabrom 5ml (Bromfenac Opthalmic Solution)?
Use Megabrom 5ml (Bromfenac Opthalmic Solution) as directed by your doctor. The normal use is 1 drop each eye. This is to be applied twice a day. Constantly use the Megabrom eye drop for 14 days. This medicine needs to be used 24 hours after the surgery. Tilt your head backward and apply a drop in each eye. Close your eyes for a few seconds. Stop using this if you feel any discomfort and report to your doctor.
What are the side effects of Megabrom 5ml (Bromfenac Opthalmic Solution)?
These are the common side effects of Megabrom eye drop:
- Stinging, burning and irritation in the eye
- Temporary blurry vision
- Watery eyes or a headache
Megabrom has severe side effects as any other medicine. However, the side effects of this medicine do not come very often. Get medical help as soon as you experience any of the effects listed below. Severe side effects include:
- Severe redness or pain in the eye
- Sensitivity to light or eye discharge
- Abnormal or blurry vision
- Pain around the eye or redness
- Itching or feeling something is in the eye
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the Megabrom eye drop.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not use this eye drop if you are allergic to any of its content. Inform your doctor if you:
- Have Asthma or diabetes
- Are suffering from dry eye syndrome
- Have a bleeding disorder
- Have recent eye bleeding or taking other medicine
Take note of the following:
- Do not share this to anyone even if you have the same symptoms
- Use the Megabrom eye drop only for the purpose listed here
- Store this medicine in a room away from light, moisture, and heat
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to avoid infection
- Remove your contact lenses before applying the eye drop
- Inform your doctor and stop using if the situation worsens