Why buy Lopid 300mg (Gemfibrozil) to treat high cholesterol?
Lopid 300mg contains Gemfibrozil as its active ingredient. This is recommended for the people who have very high triglyceride levels. This is prescribed for those who are at risk of getting pancreatitis. Lopid 300mg is manufactured by Pfizer Ltd. This is an FDA approved medication. You can buy this here at its lowest price.
How does Lopid 300mg (Gemfibrozil) work?
Lopid 300mg works through lessening the amount of fat produced by the liver. This helps to lower the triglyceride blood levels in people and decreases the risk of pancreas disease (pancreatitis). This works by blocking the production of definite types of cholesterol. Lopid also prevents cardiovascular disease. Embrace lifestyle and keep the proper diet. This will give you an additive effect.
How to use Lopid 300mg (Gemfibrozil)?
The recommended dosage is based on the dose that you need. Never double the dose. Lopid is to be taken with or without food. Do not open the capsule. Contact your doctor directly if an overdose is suspected.
What are the side-effects of Lopid 300mg (Gemfibrozil)?
Here are some side-effects that may occur while taking this medication:
- Severe bladder pain
- Severe fever with chills
- Sour stomach
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash
- Change in taste
- Back pain
If these side effects are uncontrollable, seek a doctor immediately.
Warnings and Precautions
- This is not recommended in patients with liver diseases.
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver disease.
- Not advisable for a pregnant and a breastfeeding woman.
- Close monitoring of blood cell counts is required.
- Not prescribed in patients with known allergy to this medication.
- Any symptoms of muscle pain and tenderness should be informed to the doctor.
- Do not use this medicine for other infection without asking a doctor.
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to any class of “fibrates”
- This should not be taken also if you are taking medicine for diabetes called repaglinide.
- Store this away from the reach of children.