Why buy Loparin 60mg/0.6ml (Enoxaparin Sodium Injection) as a blood thinner?
Loparin-60mg/ 0.6ml is a potent anticoagulant. It helps keep the blood from flowing freely by lowering the activity of the blood clotting protein. The active ingredient of this medication is approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration as a blood thinner since 1993. The onset of action of this medication is observed 3 to 5 hours after intake. The duration of the effect lasts for an average of 12 hours. Loparin-60mg/ 0.6ml is available here at various pack size. You can buy this drug here at a very affordable price.
How does Loparin-60mg/ 0.6ml work?
Loparin contains Enoxaparin Sodium Injection as its active component. It is a blood thinner, a type of molecular weight heparin that works by reducing the ability of the blood to clot. It blocks a certain protein in the body that causes clotting.
How to use Loparin-60mg/ 0.6ml?
Loparin is administered as an injection under the skin. You may need to give a shot to different areas of your body. Your doctor will instruct you how to properly inject it yourself. Your dose is based on your weight, your health condition and factors like how well your kidney functions. The dose is usually given two times a day for 10 to 14 days.
What are the side effects of Loparin-60mg/ 0.6ml?
Loparin-60mg/ 0.6ml may cause some side effects. Some of the common side effects are:
- anemia (not having enough healthy red blood cells)
- pain and bruising at the site on your skin where you give the injection
- swelling in your legs
Serious side effects are:
- Rebound stroke
- Rebound blood clots
- Coughing up of blood
Warnings and Precautions
- Loparin-60mg/ 0.6ml carries a black-box warning. The use of this drug in patients with spinal anesthesia carries an increased risk of bleeding.
- Patients who are using Loparin needs to have their blood test often to see how well it works.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medications.
- Patients with kidney problems, an artificial heart valve, low platelet counts must consult first with their doctor before using this medication.