Why buy Lametec (Lamotrigine)?
Lametec is an oral prescription drug for treating conditions that affect the brain. It is proven to safe and effective and is an FDA approved drug. Lametec helps prevents the onset of activity up to 90%. It’s a cheaper anti-seizure drug than its branded counterpart available in the market. Lametec is available on our website. You can buy this drug on us for reasonable price. The brand name cost about $130.9 for 10 tablets of 50mg. You can save up to 50% more if you buy this drug on us.
How does Lametec (Lamotrigine) work?
Lametec contains Lamotrigine as an active ingredient. This drug is used to treat epilepsy, bipolar disorder, and seizures. It works by stabilizing the electrical activity of our brain. It prevents them from occurring. Lamotrigine is also known as the mood stabilizer. It works within the brain. It treats an episode of depression and mania. This drug reduces the repetitive firing of our brain cells.
How to use Lametec (Lamotrigine)?
Take the drug as directed by your doctor. The drug may come in several forms. Lametec is a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Take it with food or without food once a day. The dosage and duration may depend on your doctor and your condition. To achieve the best result avoid missing a dose. Never stop the medication abruptly without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Lametec (Lamotrigine)?
Lametec tablet may have some unwanted side effects such as:
- Blurred vision
- Loss of coordination
- Swelling of lips, face, tongue, and feet
- Weight loss
- Skin rash
- Back pain
If these symptoms become worse consult your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use this drug if you’re below 16 years of age.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic drinks. It may cause harmful effects to you.
- Do not use this if you have an impaired liver function.
- Drink plenty of water as it may cause headaches.
- Stop using this product if you develop an allergic reaction.
- Inform your doctor if you’re taking other supplements. It may interact with this medicine.