Why buy Janumet (Sitagliptin+ Metformin) for diabetes?
Janumet is an oral diabetic drug. Both drugs can do the following:
- It helps to maintain the blood sugar all through the day.
- Helps the body use sugar better.
- It reduces the excess sugar that your liver produces.
- It helps the pancreas of a person to make enough insulin.
- Delays intestinal sugar absorption into the blood
Janumet is a fast-acting medication. It is available on our website. You can buy this drug on us for only $24.02 for 30 tablets of 500mg.
How does Janumet (Sitagliptin+ Metformin) work?
Janumet contains a combination of two active ingredients. It has Sitagliptin and metformin. Sitagliptin belongs to diabetes DPP-4 inhibitor group of drugs. This drug works by increasing the release amount of incretin hormone that raises the insulin level. It’s a hormone that increases the insulin level when the sugar is high. Metformin works by restoring the body’s response to the insulin. It also works by reducing the amount of sugar that you intake. Lastly, it increases your body’s sensitivity to insulin.
How to use Janumet (Sitagliptin+ Metformin)?
Janumet is an oral prescription that comes in a tablet form. Take the drug by mouth as directed by your doctor. Check the label and read for direction. Follow the instruction carefully. Take the drug twice a day with food to avoid stomach upset. Take it in the morning and in the evening. Follow the right dosage do not use more or less of it. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the drug. Take it at the same time to avoid missing a dose.
What are the side effects of Janumet (Sitagliptin+ Metformin)?
Common side effects of Janumet include:
- Stomach upset
- A headache
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Joint pain
- Blurred vision
Warnings and Precautions
Below are warnings and precautions that you need to consider when taking Janumet:
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Inform your doctor about your overall health before using this drug.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol while using this drug.
- If you’re pregnant do not use this drug. It will harm your baby.
- Do not use this drug if you’re lactating. It may put your baby at risk.
- Finish the entire course of medicine.