Why buy Ipravent Rotacaps (Ipratropium Bromide) for asthma?
Ipravent Rotacaps is an effective medication against COPD and asthma. This medicine helps to open the blocked air passages to make breathing easier. It works up to 80% in making you feel better. It’s a perfect remedy to help you with your condition. Ipravent Rotacaps is safe and effective to use. It is available on our website. You can buy this for only $3.17.
How does Ipravent Rotacaps (Ipratropium Bromide) work?
Ipravent Rotacaps contains Ipratropium Bromide as an active ingredient. It belongs to the bronchodilator group of drugs. It works by dilating the airways in the lungs. It also keeps the air passages relaxed through the lungs to improve breathing. This drug blocks the mucous secretion.
How to use Ipravent Rotacaps (Ipratropium Bromide)?
Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Ipravent Rotacaps comes as a nasal spray that you need to inhale by mouth. This drug must not be swallowed. Follow the directions stated on the label carefully. As you start the medication place the capsule in the inhaler. Twist the mouthpiece until there’s a click sound. Gently breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for 10 seconds and let the medicine to go deep in your lungs. Open the inhaler and check if there’s a remaining medicine. If yes, continue doing the procedure. Always clean/wash the inhaler after using.
What are the side effects of Ipravent Rotacaps (Ipratropium Bromide)?
List of possible side effects:
- Dry mouth
- Atrial Fibrillation
- A headache
- Swelling of tongue/throat
- Trouble breathing
- A cough
- Burning sensation when urinating
If you develop other side effects call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Store this medicine in a cool dry place. Keep this away from flame or any source of heat.
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Avoid an intake of alcohol while using this drug.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.
- Finish the entire course of medicine. Do not stop using this drug without consulting your doctor.